Play Date’s Reading Readiness Program is designed specifically for preschool children. In a small group environment, the program offers pre-readiness skills such as writing and forming letters correctly, Nursery Rhymes, word families, phonics, and key sight words, or what was once called Dolch Words. There will be a mini assessment that will help determine the proper class assignment for each student. Registration and full payment required.
Our teacher, Mary Linden, has over thirty-five years of experience in both public, private, and independent schools. She will share her wealth of experience, love of reading and meet the needs of all children to help them reach their fullest potential.
- October 29 – December 14
- January 7 – February 15
- February 25 – April 5
- 12:30-1:30pm, Ages 3-4 years
- 1:30-2:30pm, Pre-Kindergarten
- 9:00-10:00am, Ages 3-4 years
- 11:00-12noon, Pre-Kindergarten
$25/child, One-Time Registration Fee
- Parent/Guardian Drops off for class & picks-up once class is finished
- Children can be checked into Play Date’s Drop-In Care before and after class
- Preschool pick-up
- Reading class
- Free play and
- Pick up at 2:30pm or checked into Play Date’s Drop-In Care