Play Date of New Bern Re-Opening Monday, June 1st!
In order to re-open and support our families during this time, we will be making several changes and taking the necessary precautions to ensure we operate in the safest capacity for both our staff and customers. We will follow all government recommendations and reassess daily for updates, changes, or even closure. As a reminder, Play Date is not a Daycare Facility and during this time we will not be able to offer “Drop-In” care the same way we have in the past. Parents/Guardians will need to make reservations and pre-pay to secure a space to drop off their child/children.
- Operating Hours - Monday-Friday 8am-12noon. We will close each day at 12noon. We are limiting our hours of operation each day in order to allow ample time to clean and sanitize.
- We are limiting the number of children to 8 maximum at any given time, with 2 teachers. We will begin taking reservations on Friday, May 29th at 8am through our website - https://playdatenewbern.
- Children ages 1-12 are welcome to join during our new Drop-In times. We are also offering School-age programs through our website - https://playdatenewbern.com/
- If anyone in your household is sick, please take the time to get well before entering our center. Please review our Health Policy on our website.
- Only ONE adult will be permitted to drop off/pick up a child/children to cut down on the people in our lobby.
- Before admittance we will be taking all children’s temperatures. Any temperature over 100 will not be admitted.
- Personal items from home will be limited to snacks and diapers/wipes. Snacks must be 100% disposable. No reusable bottles or containers. Please do not bring diaper bags, backpacks, toys, etc. We will not be providing lunch but we will continue to offer water, cheerios and animal crackers for snack.
- The COVID-19 Safety Questionnaire must be filled out and signed upon each visit.
At Play Date we will do our very best to reduce the spread of germs and illnesses. We will not accept sick children, and we expect prompt pick up if a child becomes sick while in our care. We will ensure children wash their hands after bathroom breaks and before/after snack. In addition, we will keep all shelving units, toy bins, counters, tables, chairs, etc wiped down with disinfectant cleaner. We take everyone's health very seriously and will continue to do our part to keep all staff and children happy and healthy. Please review our Health Policy ( https://playdatenewbern.com/policies/ ), as we will be strictly enforcing no admittance of any of the listed symptoms.